Attractive and secure, our UK custom-made communal entrance doors are designed to withstand heavy use and vandalism. They are suitable for all public buildings
including communal accommodation, schools, and offices.
Key features include:
- Secured by Design Police Preferred Specification and LPCB PAS 24 or LPS 2081 Security Rating B accreditation available
- Access control - heavy duty door closers return the doors to the closed position and concealed electro-magnetic locks provide automatic locking
- Electronic opening available
- Extra strong continuous hinge - prevents trapped fingers and improved weight distribution
- Strengthened construction, both door and frame are fully welded for added strength. All welds are galvanised for extra strength
- Concealed door closers for improved appearance and to reduce the risk of vandalism
- Integral anti jemmy strip to protect the locking mechanism from attack with crowbars and other levers
- Vision panels available in both doors and side panels to add light to the entrance way and improve appearance
- Wide selection of optional extras available
- Supplied either primed, or in a wide range of colours
All our Communal Entrance Doors are custom made in the UK to your requirements, with a very wide selection of options and extras.
Some selected options